Update From Bavarian Window Works
Dear customers & friends,
Due to COVID we’re experiencing a high volume of quotes and delays. Unfortunately, circumstances outside of our control have led to supply chain disruptions and have resulted in extended lead times for certain products.
Your request is important to us and we kindly ask for your patience in getting back to you as we work on finding the best solution to continue to provide you with the highest-level quality of windows and doors.
Alongside this, your safety, and the safety of our team, is of the utmost importance. We are taking extra care to ensure that all protocols are followed while providing outstanding service. We also want to be mindful of our team as they manage the challenges of their children going back to school.
If you have an urgent question, please call our office at 519-578-3938 and we will be pleased to assist you.
Our showroom is open to the public and here is how we’re keeping you safe:
- We have installed glass at our front reception desk
- We have installed a hand-washing and sanitizing station
- We are performing regular and thorough cleanings of our showroom throughout the day
- We allow no more than 10 people in the showroom at a time
- Disposable customer masks are available
- Our staff will wear masks and gloves
- Our staff practice physical distancing at all times and we kindly ask that our visitors to do the same
Here are our protocols for window & door installations:
- We will wear face masks at all times
- We will wipe down all surfaces after your installation is complete
- We will practice physical distancing
We are happy to be back doing what we love, which is providing you with quality service and installations while being mindful of everyone’s safety and well-being.
Owner, Bavarian Windows