No refunds on any custom orders, stock egress windows can be returned prior to installation within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Some conditions.
Update From Bavarian Window Works
Dear customers and friends,
I want to share some important updates about the reopening of our showroom and how we’re planning to perform customer installations safely and thoughtfully.
Our showroom will reopen to the broader public on May 19th, unless government direction changes. If so, we will update you accordingly.
Here’s how we’re staying safe in our showroom:
- We have installed glass at our front desk so you can speak with our reception safely
- We will be performing regular and thorough cleanings of our showroom throughout the day
- We will allow no more 10 people in the showroom at a time
- We have installed a hand-washing and sanitization station
- Disposable customer masks will be available
- Our staff will wear masks and gloves when requested
- We have asked that our staff practice social distancing at all times and we kindly ask our visitors to do the same
Window & door installations are also planned to start May 19th, unless government direction changes.
Here’s how we plan to proceed safely when we’re in your home:
- We will wear face shields and gloves upon request by our customers
- We’ll wipe down all surfaces after the installation is complete
- We will practice social distancing
We are happy to be back doing what we love, which is providing you with quality service and installations – and we’re serious about everyone’s safety and well-being. As this is an evolving matter, we will look to government and public health recommendations to ensure that we are working as safely as possible. We will be in touch if anything changes or is updated.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Looking forward to seeing you again,
Owner, Bavarian Windows