Enhance the safety of your home with sophisticated multi-point locking systems for your doors. These locking systems help prevent break-ins by securing the door at multiple points to reduce the chance of forced entry. Our systems may include deadbolts, live bolts, hook bolts, and compressor bolts, depending on the specific model.
At Bavarian Windows, our team can help you select the locking system that will be the right fit for the needs of your home. Our systems can also be customized to meet your requirements, with the option to choose from a number of different styles, materials, and finishes. Your hardware will be backed by our no-nonsense workmanship guarantee and a manufacturer’s warranty to provide you with peace of mind.
The Safest Lock for Home Security
At Bavarian Window Works, we know that you want to feel safe in your home. You want to rest easy at night and you want to feel protected. That’s why we are proud to offer our customers the latest locking technology on the market.
There are many types of locks on the market and, while no lock is fool-proof, we highly recommend multi-point locks. Here are some highlights of the multi-point locking mechanism:
- Three separate locking points at the top, centre, and bottom of the door add additional locking points across the full panel of the door, rather than just the centre for extra security.
- The three locking points help to keep the door aligned and prevent warping over time. This is especially helpful with wood doors and fibreglass doors.
- Having three pressure points helps to enhance the door’s seal against the weatherstripping. This helps guard against the wind and cold temperatures of our Canadian winters.
- The locking construction is manufactured with premium-grade stainless steel that resists corrosion and will stay strong over the long term.
- The lock is helpful for over-sized doors, including patio doors, because it helps to distribute the pressure of the door across the entire height of the frame.
- The lock doesn’t impact the design of the door or interior/exterior frames. The locking mechanism is embedded in the door so you can enjoy the design of your new door without a lock being visible.
We have installed thousands of doors featuring the multi-point locking system for our customers and regularly receive rave reviews.
Contact us today to learn more about the latest door-locking technology and how to have the best locks on the market installed at your home.
Material & Finish
Choose from a variety of materials to match the design of your home. Each material is available with a number of different finishing options, depending on the system. Some examples include:
- Stainless Steel
- And more
Find the right locking system for your home. We offer multi-point locking systems in a number of different styles and configurations, depending on the type of door or your security requirements.
At Bavarian Windows, we understand that home renovations can be stressful. That is why we ensure that your home is given the utmost care during your hardware installation. We appreciate that we are in your home — not a work site. Our team takes pride in our clean and efficient installation process, leaving your home as neat as it was before we arrived.
Built to Last
Our quality selection of door handles is built to withstand even the most severe weather conditions. Using only the best installation techniques, our technicians deliver outstanding service with quality products, ensuring that your hardware will stand the test of time.
We carry a range of door handles that can help improve your home’s security and ensure that your doors are sealed effectively to conserve energy. Our door hardware is designed to keep your home, your possessions, and your family protected around the clock.